Friday 9 September 2011

Percusize Me! is now one year old.

On a day like this of 2010, Percusize Me! started its life on the blogosphere with a post entitled Welcome!

During this year I have tried to show my inquisitiveness with respect to Music, to share ideas with my colleague percussionists and to demosntrate the general public the passion I feel for my profession.

To conmmemorate this first year, there´s a prize draw for two DVD´s for those who send me their email addresses to info@david-valdes.com. The prize is a DVD containing the concert that, on January 29th, 2010, the Gijón Symphony Orchestra, together with the Orfeón Donostiarra, gave at Teatro Jovellanos. The work performed is Verdi´s "Requiem", with soloists Svetla Krasteva, Lola Casariego, Mario Malagnini and Martin Tzonev under the baton of Óliver Diaz



What are you waiting for? Send me those email addresses!


…et in Arcadia ego.
© David Valdés

No comments:

Post a Comment