Wednesday 8 September 2010

Welcome!

Hi everybody... Today I´m starting a new adventure in the blogosphere.

Percusize Me! is my blog, and its title is a play on words related to Morgan Spurlock´s film "Super Size Me". Its meaning could be something as "percussionize me" (I know that word doesn´t exist!). Also, and following the storyline in Spurlock´s movie, whose main character gets "bigger" because of eating so much fast food, we can understand Percusize Me! as a way to get bigger (better) through Percussion, Percussion as a specific dicipline in Music and Art, sublime and as far as possible from "fast food" concepts. I understand Percusize Me! as a reciprocal relationship where a Musician contributes to Percussion grandeur, and viceversa.

On Percusize Me!, I´ll write about my interests on Percussion, technical and musical issues..., and everything related to this fascinating world in which, luckily, I´m immersed.
Welcome!



…et in Arcadia ego.
© David Valdés

No comments:

Post a Comment